Re: wxWidgets tool

> Nick/Bart/Andrew can you explicitly confirm with me that your assignments
> have been sent, and approx how long ago? Then I'll chase up the FSF on all
> of them.

Mine has got stuck.

My personal part was filed a while ago. Im now having problems with
the company part. It got passed around and around with people saying
it was O.K. in principal, but they were not willing to sign it. I was
working the last month in the USA which made it hard to chase up. Im
back now, have my contract in the hand and corresponding with the FSF
about the way forward.

      Andrew