Re: Assignment query

Chase, Thomas wrote:
Hi,

I am in the process of doing a copyright assignment. I have the company
disclaimer taken care of, and am wondering if I can use something similar to
what I have attached to cover the individual writers. I am trying to avoid
sending multiple assignments to cover the work that we have done and will do
in the future. So instead of multiple copies of the individual assignment
(one for each of the people that have participated in a port) can I send
something like:
[snip]

As long as DTC Communications _is_ the copyright holder of the works in question (usually due to a clause in the employee's employment contract) then that should be fine. Thanks.

Jifl