Re: eCos AT91SAM7S64 + 256 port

On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 11:38:31PM +0200, oliver munz @ s p e a g wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm porting eCos to the Atmel AT91SAM7S-family.
>
> Currently the kernel and the AT91 serial-drivers are working. At the
> moment, i write an usb-driver...
>
> If sombody is intressted, I will send You the package...

I would be interested, i've got a development board in its box on my
desk waiting for something to run on it. There are other people
working on a port so i think it would be a good idea to try to work
with them. Could you post the port to ecos-patches.

We will also need a copyright assignment before it can be incorporated
in anoncvs. Please see:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/assign.html

        Thanks
                Andrew