RE: Arcom GPL violation?

They haven't supplied any Linux binaries only RedBoot. I am waiting to find out exactly what's on either of their CDs so perhaps its best to hold fire until then when I can ask more directly if they are prepared to release the eCos/Redboot source tree code. At the end of the day as Gary says it's you guys that hold the copyright and have put the work in so it depends if you want it enforced or not. I will buy the CD if necessary as the money is coming from my university department and not my own pocket. They are selling what seems to be a good product and I don't want to antagonize them too much.

Steven