problem building on Red-Linux9.o

Hi,
I am posting this message as I am facing a problem after building
eCos2.0 on RedHat 9.0.
I have all eCos stubs in $HOME/eCos-2.0 directory. I created a temporary
directory inside this directory and did "../configure". Then, a
Makefile  was created in that temporary directory. Then, I did "make
install" (with su previleges) followed by "make".

I am sending the result of this build-actions. There
you can find few of my system information also.
Please provide me the solutions about how to build
the same.

Thanking you.

Regards,
E. Rajshekhar Rao