SMP board

Hi,

It's the second mail.
I know that you have not enough time to answer every question.
But, this is a kinda urgent to me and could you please answer this email?

I am looking for SMP board having 3 or morethan 3 CPU's to run eCos.
Our project is focusing on developing an efficient algorithm to assign tasks
in multi-processor environment.

Can you recommend the SMP board for eCos?
Is there anyone who have done this work?

Thank you in advance.

Hyeonjoong Cho
hjcho@vt.edu