Request for references for SAE congress 2004 paper

	Dear Sirs.:
	I'm writing a paper titled "Open-source Software for Engine Model Development
and Testing", to be presented at the SAE congress 2004. In a section of the
paper I list open-source software that could be used for such applications,
including your realtime operating system. You can check what I have written
here:
	http://www.iau.dtu.dk/~im/paper_part_draft.pdf
	You may notice I mention your operating system, but not any software related
to it. The only reason is my lack of knowledge. I would be very thankfull if
you let me know about software that may fall in any of the following
categories:
	- Code development tools: Tools to help developing and debugging code for the
realtime system.
	- Laboratory Monitoring: Tools to perform plotting, data-logging, tuning,
etc. when working in the laboratory.
	- Hardware Drivers: Programs to control hardware connected to laboratory
equipment, mainly inputs and outputs, digital and analogic.
	Notice the paper only considers open-source software.
	I would also appreciate references to papers about design or applications of
any of the mentioned software.
	Sincerely,
	Ivan Martinez