Re: MPC566EVB port

Roland Achermann wrote:
Hello eCos maintainers,

Currently bbv Software Services AG (www.bbv.ch) is porting eCos to the
MPC566EVB microcontroller platform. The work is based on the CME555 port.
The core is working fine but not ready to be published in the official
repository.

Please contact info.apparatusservice@bbv.ch to get a preliminary copy. The
port will be concluded probably by the end of 2003.

I imagine most people are happy to wait, although other eCos users may be more interested. But I would still point you at http://ecos.sourceware.org/patches.html as there are some hints in the "What makes a good eCos patch" section that may affect the way you write things now!

Thanks!

Jifl