Re: On Hynix HMS30C7202 Ports ..

¼Õ¸í±â wrote:
> Hi there,
> We have worked on a port to Hynix HMS30C7202 (ARM720T core) and
> Development board.
> This work was based on the contract between us and Hynix.
> Redboot, Serial device driver(Built-in) , Flash (Intel strataFlash),
> Ethernet(CS8900), WallClock(Built-in)
> Device drivers are ported and work very well.
> So, we want this port to be included in CVS source tree.
>
> What is required for that ?
>
> A few months before, I¡¯ve seen the guide lines for posting the ports,
> but now I can not find the information from eCos web-sites.
> So give me a information on that requirements.
> Then I will make the document, and coordinate the source codes in
> accordance with the guide.

Yes, there was a FAQ entry that we normally point people at, but the FAQ
is currently offline due to an "upgrade" that broke numerous parts of the
system :-(.

Perhaps you could look at our new documentation about contributing which
you can find at <http://ecos.sourceware.org/patches.html>, the most
important part of which being the copyright assignment. Thanks!

Jifl