Support query

Greetings,

We are implementing a new system on a Viper SBC (XScale based PC-104)
made my Arcom.

Arcom has provided support up to the level of creating a RedBoot loader
for their card.

Are there any companies that would provide commercial support in developing a robust serial driver package to run on eCos?

We need software that will generate interrupts upon:

1) recognition of a specified string (eg., carriage return, line feed)

2) receiving a certain number of characters

3) receiving a certain number of characters either before or after
   receiving a specified string

Sincerely, John Wasinger

|       Research Aviation Facility         |
|     Atmospheric Technology Division      |
| National Center for Atmospheric Research |
wasinger@ucar.edu               303-497-1036