Re: FLASH driver patches?

Gary Thomas wrote:

Sure, but it may be a few days for me as well :-) I just didn't want to redo things that you might have already started.

I'll let you know if that changes (unlikely!). Of course my previous comments on the patch stand, and IIRC Ian himself said what he posted wasn't meant to be the final submission. An assignment is needed at least.

(And FYI updating the assignment stuff for the FSF is in hand, but not by me).

Jifl