Re: [Fwd: RE: Possible deadlock in serial.c]

Gary Thomas wrote:
So, what is the expected policy?  I can't see any of us spending
tremendous resources trying to keep a release branch up-to-date.

Comments?

The branch is tagged with a release tag, so I have no aversion if people _want_ to check fixes in.... but my personal opinion is that I can't see us doing another release based on the 2.0 branch. If we wanted to do one, I would suggest cutting a new branch off the trunk. But there's nothing to warrant that for a while yet IMHO.

BTW, sorry I've been well out of the loop recently. I'm still, er, preoccupied (as per <http://worf.jifvik.org:9999/gallery/baby>). I'll try and get back into things now.

Jifl