Re: ecos.sourceware.org and mailing list request

On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 05:08:16PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> It's fine with me if you want to add this, Ian.  I think we need Jason's
> buy-in on this one, though.

I don't much care.  I switched from my own log format to the
combined_log format a few months ago specifically so tools like
analog or webalizer could be run on the logs without
customization/modification, but AFAIK no one has ever done anything
like that so it's hardly a deal breaker.

(analog is particularly customizable, so it really wouldn't be hard
to support any of the log formats we've used over the years.)

We're under code freeze pressure at Apple right now so I can't get
into this in depth, but I will update the scripts some time this
weekend to handle whatever is done.