Re: FAQ query

    Narasimhachar> how and where i can download the eCos from the net
    Narasimhachar> ?, and please give me installation guidelines of
    Narasimhachar> eCos on linux and windows platform

http://sources.redhat.com/ecos and especially
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/getstart.html provide this information.

Bart

--
Bart Veer                       eCos Configuration Architect