Re: [ECOS] Trouble with loading an exe on Redboot (XScale DBPXA250platform)

About the below by the way, I found that Intel *have* assigned copyright to the FSF before. So firstly their lawyers apparently aren't telling the truth when they say Intel don't assign anything, and secondly it means that going with the FSF may be okay for contribs from Intel.

Jifl

Jonathan Larmour wrote:

I would ask you to check that you're using a recent redboot, but I know you can't be if it's the DBPXA250 as that's a port Intel refuses to contribute, so it won't have many fixes. Hassle them about it.

-- eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts --[ "You can complain because roses have thorns, or you ]-- --[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine