My new email address

Hi,

While at Optical Networks I contributed the PowerPC 8xx support that I added to eCos. On your ecos/contrib.html page you list my old email address. The company has now become Ciena, but I've moved on. If people want to contact me, my correct email address is kevinh at geeksville dot com not khester at opticalnetworks dot com dot

Kevin

PS: I'm still a big fan of eCos and hope to use it in a new project.