Thanks for all the fish...

I shall be leaving Delphi in the next day or two and shall be off the lists
for a few weeks while things get sorted out at my new job.  I just wanted to
say thanks for all the help and support you have provided over the last year
or two, and especially thanks for developing such a solid and robust
product.  When I return, I shall continue OMAP development, so you can
expect to see some more patches and improvements there, but I don't expect
to do any more PowerPC stuff for some time.  (I hear Gary breathing a sigh
of relief here. :-)

In the mean time, if you want to reach me, feel free do so at
mailto:wpd at alum dot mit dot edu dot   That should follow me whereever I go.

Thanks again... I'll be back in a few weeks.

--wpd

Oh yeah, Delphi is trying to control the release of this information to some
extent, which is why I am posting this to ecos-maintainters instead of
ecos-discuss, but I don't expect that to last much longer.