Re: Pros and cons of FSF

On Thu, 2003-04-03 at 06:40, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> Andrew Lunn wrote:
> > Hi Jifl
> >
> > Many of the cons seem negotiable with FSF, depending on host strict
> > they are. Could you form a list of questions and see what they say?
>
> In fact, one of the purposes was to create this list so I could easily see
> what the questions were :-).
>
> Yes I can do it, but I'd like some buy-in that if the answers were all
> positive, this is something we would likely still want to pursue, given my
> summarising e-mail.
>
> So are others (Gary, Nick, Bart, John, Mark) definitely interested in
> pursuing this if the answers are positive?

Yes.

n.b. after seeing all of the bickering that goes on the SPI
mailing lists, I'm not so sure that could ever work anyway.

Gary Thomas                 |
MLB Associates              |  Consulting for the
+1 (970) 229-1963           |    Embedded world
http://www.mlbassoc.com/    |
email: <gary at mlbassoc dot com>  |
gpg: http://www.chez-thomas.org/gary/gpg_key.asc