Debugger OS-awareness

Dear maintainers

iSystem is a company supplying emulators to the embedded community.
Presently we support 600+ MCUs with our line of three emulators.

We are now interested in adding OS awareness to our universal development
software winIDEA, for eCos, and need some basic input on the following
points:

- getting us a good contact with the OS vendor, not some salesman
- getting the specs on how to reach kernel object info from freeze mode
- getting a sample application running on one of the common EVBs that are
availlable to iSystem.

I am shure that the first point is taken care of with this mail, but the
rest... Please direct any information on the subjects to
janez dot ulcakar at isystem dot com dot

Best regards

Ulf Hegelund
iSYSTEM AB
Slottagårdsgatan 9