Re: FWD: Re: pxa250 contribution

> Just paranoia: Knud hasn't based this on Intel's PXA250 port has he? i.e.
> he wrote the entire port himself?

Err, no idea. I very quickly scanned the code. There is nothing
obvious like names of intel people, email address, headers
etc. msalter, gthomas appear in some of the header files. It looks
like he copied them from one of the other HALs.

If i ask him is that enough or should i compare it against the Intel
code? (Where is it by the way? I guess there is a link from the
Contrib page or something. Not gone looking yet).

        Andrew