Hey, I could really use the help "it's Part-time work" pay is competitive

Hey,

I need a few people for some part-time help with some online work that I have. The work is pretty easy, and the hours are flexible, but it is too much for me to do by myself, so I thought that I would email a few people and see if you would be interested.

The pay is competitive, and the work is rather easy - there' s just a lot of it that needs to be done. It is primarily data entry work. You will be doing it from your home, so you will need to have reliable internet access and of course, either a laptop or computer.

If this sounds like something you' d be interested in, then please visit the link below for more information. You' ll pretty much be able to set your own hours, as long as you get the work done. Please, I only want to work with reliable people. It' s fine if you can only work part-time hours, but I need reliable people I can depend on.

Details are right here on my website
http://ver.toxfuji.date/kiqxsm/ircrsfrdt30170lgsniti/025kve8pC0-0Ki6BB58LSCy_W_VhzgEYd4N9T3-BI7c/mOBj0hBqGvi3i8a34dBNlYUY9g9dTxAzNrnAO8QXfnMCL6g0-i3qxgjIEYZ1rJYdjou_Qg8meTWSdXqQpkVb81QacM3HzznKahXp1dnd1U5XKroE-jgtaJJvInygW9UFBO5ZBpChtWGbKrpGa7o0GAwztAiwLhFz2F75IvgSSSMJ7SsQ48sSQFMnG9G6fBpt

Thanks for your time!
 Craig Russell

You can request to be removed here
http://ver.toxfuji.date/Bkcdixl/tpBf6G9GnMFQSs84QsS7JMSSSgvI57F2zFhLwiAtzwAG0o7aGprKbGWthCpBZ5OBFU9WgynIvJJatgj-EorKX5U1dnd1pXhaKnzzH3McaQ18bVkpQqXdSWTem8gQ_uojdYJr1ZYEIjgxq3i-0g6LCMnfXQ8OAnrNzAxTd9g9YUYlNBd43a8i3ivGqBh0jBOm.c7IB-3T9N4dYEgzhV_W_yCSL85BB6iK0-0Cp8evk520
or write me at the below
/3308 lovell ct las vegas nv 89121-3733