redboot on STM32f4-discovery board

Hi,

I am working with eCos on STM32f4-discovery board.

I would like to build a redboot loader that could choose and load binaries (eCos+app) stored in internal flash at power on.

The eCos port for STM32f4-discovery has got a redboot option under Packages list in Templates. However it seems to be very minimalistic and also not functional. Also there is no specific configuration file like redboot_ROM.ecm.

Please, could you give me directions as to making a functional redboot loader for STM32f4-discovery board.

Would it make sense to build redboot for stm32x0g_eval board (redboot seems to be working) and adapt it for STM32f4-discovery board?

I would appreciate any input on this.

Thanks in advance.

Oleg