This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
System clock runs slow
- From: Laurie Gellatly <laurie dot gellatly at netic dot com>
- To: ecos-discuss at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 07:35:38 +1100
- Subject: System clock runs slow
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm running an LPC2212 board with eCos 2.
The board also has a dallas clock chip for wallclock.
SNTP is also configured and working.
What iI've observed is that the system clock looses about 3 seconds after 18 minutes when compared to both the wallclock and NTP.
I've checked the clock divisor settings and that's fine.
Interrupt nesting is enabled. It has a 10Mhz crystal and PLL takes that to 60Mhz.
I'm looking for ideas. How can I troubleshoot this? What could be the cause?
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss