This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Re: CyaSSL library port (WIP): Space for struct corrupts other eCos-data in RAM
- From: Ross Younger <ecos at impropriety dot org dot uk>
- To: ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 22:15:55 +1300
- Subject: Re: Re: CyaSSL library port (WIP): Space for struct corrupts other eCos-data in RAM
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1380531306664-245720 dot post at n7 dot nabble dot com> <1381479524136-247044 dot post at n7 dot nabble dot com>
On 11/10/13 21:18, Daniel Zebralla wrote:
> Is there some general rule of thumb, that one should not do
I now solved the problem by putting all CyaSSL-related stuff and tests into
an individual thread:
> work in the 'main'-thread?
Did you by any chance put your RsaKey struct on the stack, as opposed to
static or malloced? Threads in eCos often have very small stacks; the
corruption you describe sounds typical of a stack overrun.
You can find the stack size for the default ("main") thread in the .ecc
file you're using.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss