Re: NTP authentication in eCos

Hi Jay, thanks for your response, I 'll keep that in mind. Were you
using SNTP included in eCos? My plan is to port latest NTP source code
package
(4.2.6p5) to eCos. NTPv4 implemented Autokey protocol, I'am worrying
about uncertainties ahead of me in this porting. Does eCos support
that? How
about openSSL, freeBSD ... ? Does NTP/v4 has any version requirement
for those parts?
Yan

--
Yan Xiu