Remove a CFLAG for one .c file (How to compile only one file in no-thumb mode)

Hello,

i have one (inline asm intensive) file in my arm hal package that I do not want to convert to thumb mode. (This is IMHO for some i.e. cache functionality even impossible.)
Since I have thumb-interwork enabled I wanna compile this file in arm mode and the rest of the kernel in thumb mode.
For the whole file I could use the CFLAG_REMOVE functionality from cdl. However - I'd like to remove the -mthumb flag only for one file.

I could use the make { ... } function from cdl. But to stay consistent wit the rest I would like to use the gcc flags that are configured in the configtool. So just make the object with hardcorded flags is one but a unattractive option.

So I would like something like this in my cdl file:

{
CFLAGS_REMOVE="-mthumb
compile cstx01_misc.c
}

Do you have an idea how to accomplish this?

Thank you,
 Martin Laabs