Re: Baffled yet again by CDL

On 2012-03-21, Jay Foster <jay@systech.com> wrote:
> Use
>
>      default_value { "\"Foobar\"" }
>
> There are many examples in the eCos repository that do this.

Thanks. I did find some examples after fixing my grep command.

I still don't get why it's { "\"Foobar\"" } in a default value and {
"Foobar" } when a user value.  That doesn't seem intuitive at all.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! An INK-LING?  Sure --
                                  at               TAKE one!!  Did you BUY any