Re: Kinetis TWR-K60N512-KIT questions

On 11.05.2011 10:47, jjp jjp wrote:
> Hi,
> Modifications in CDL file is in attach patch file (hal_kinetis.diff).
It seem versions to be reversed in your diff, but I could deduce you
have simply renamed "SRAM" to "RAM" in CDL. This won't work because RAM
startup is a different type of startup. It is intended to start from
RedBoot so it does not initialize exception vectors - which would
explain your hangups. SRAM start-up, on the other hand, is intended to
run (almost) alone, with little help of JTAG loader.

Please note that RAM startup is not yet implemented in the current
Kinetis port, my idea is to add it once (a board with) external RAM is
available. See STM32 port for details on RAM startup.

Have you tried your code with SRAM startup?

Regards
Ilija.