Re: at91 SPI in CS mode with 'PDC'

Thu, 16 Sep 2010 21:14:26 +0800 письмо от qiulinyuan <qlytianya@hotmail.com>:

>Hello, In the ecos at91 spi device driver,the chip select pin of SPI is
>configured in GPIO mode.
>While I want to use the SPI in 'CS' mode with 'PDC' .Does
>anyone have done this before?
>I have modified the at91 SPI in 'CS' mode ,and use the current counter
>and next counter for
>the 'PDC'.And use the SPI to read and write a FRAM.
>However the the modified driver couldn't work well.Some times the read and
>write operation go
>well .While other times not,only the first part of the datas which read from
>the FRAM are right.

Did you try without data cache?

As I remember I try at91_spi.c for connection between
at91sam9263 and SPI data flash. Because of this was just test
for our custom board - "is SPI working or not", I just disable dcache and
as I remember all works fine (PDC was used, not sure about GPIO vs real chip select).