Re: Socket leak when accept() is aborted by TCP RST?

On 2010-07-28, Jay Foster <jay@systech.com> wrote:
>   On 7/28/2010 12:56 PM, Grant Edwards wrote:

> It's possible that this bug has been found and fixed in the free BSD
> sources.  You could download the latest free BSD source

Can I?

I can browse SVN or CVS repositories (which is nightmarishly slow and
I can't "grep" for things).  But, while you can browse sources, they
don't allow sources to be checked out without prior authorization.

Google and I have been trying to figure out how to download FreeBSD
kernel souces, but so far all I've hit are dead ends.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! RELATIVES!!
                                  at