Re: Patches for tcp_echo test-progs

On Fri, 2 Jul 2010, Manuel Borchers wrote:

Hi all,

when testing the network driver for the netX, I stumbled over the
tcp_echo testsuite. Well, stumbled, because I found out the hard way
(tm), that the test (especially on the host) isn't 64bit safe.

Find a patch attached, that uses explicit sizes for the data structures
exchanged between the targets. Maybe someone wants to integrate them
into CVS/git/whatever.

Maybe I'll send in more fixed tests, when I get to try them out.

Manuel,

Some place to read

http://ecos.sourceware.org/problemreport.html
http://ecos.sourceware.org/assign.html