Re: JFFS2 umount error

Hi Gary,

I am more concerned about the behavior of JFFS2 during sudden power failure.
At the time of power failure some of the files might be open, then I
am expecting that only files that are open will lost not the others.
But I am seeing that other files on the file system are also getting
affected. Is this expected?

Regards
Chakravarthy