Re: Re: Linux synthetic target build errors

I am able to get the grub to load, however I am not able to get my
program to run. My program is a compiled hello world application.

I see the option of my program (a.out) from GRUB boot loader but when
I select it, I get:

Error 13: Invalid or unsupported executable format.... Press any key
to continue...

Below is the output when I execute runit.sh:

open /dev/kvm: No such file or directory
Could not initialize KVM, will disable KVM support
QEMU waiting for connection on: telnet:[::1]:9876,server
QEMU 0.11.0 monitor - type 'help' for more information
(qemu) info kvm
kvm support: disabled
(qemu) kvm support enabled
unknown command: 'kvm'
(qemu) lsmod|grep kvm
unknown command: 'lsmod|grep'
(qemu) q
Set 'tap0' nonpersistent

I apologize for my ignorance, but I am not quite clear on how the eCos
operating system gets loaded. Is it compiled into the program? How
does QEMU know what architecture to emulate?

Thanks.
Aziz