Re: Building redboot without Ethernet fails

Figured it out myself. Right click on the Common Ethernet Support package in the configuration tool and Unload.

/Mikhail

Hi all,

I've started with redboot template in the configuration tool and disabled everything related to Ethernet I could find, however CYGPKG_IO_ETH_DRIVERS is still enabled and produces errors because other things are now missing. Is there a way to make CYGPKG_IO_ETH_DRIVERS undefined through the configuration tool?

Thanks,
/Mikhail