Serial driver problem in eCos for AT91SAM9261

Hi,

This is GOPI. I am porting ecos on to AT91SAM9261 Based Mother board from
rontex. I am using AT91 serial driver for serial communication. I am able to
transmit data on to the serial port only using Software flow control and not
possible with other flow controls(none, RTSCTS) and eCos configtool  is not
allowing me to enable other flow controls and supporting only for Software
and NONE.

And using Xon/Xoff(software) flow control, i am not able to receive data
through serial data.

please help me to resolve this problem.