Can not compile API file

Hello everyone,

I am in a very serious predicament, please help me.

I would like to implement USB driver for my target.
But by scarce schedule time,I cannot afford to implement it by normal way,which I mean, by using ecos-formal-sample and construct step by step.
Instead my way is to include others-developed-and-confirmed USB sources that have been developed on other OS.
I do not use devtab function.

I created \devs\usb\sh7705mod\v3_0\src and inserted next source files.
DoBulk.c
DoControl.c
DoInterrupt.c
DoRequest.c
DoRequestPrinterClass.c
PPOUT.C
UsbMain.c
usbs_sh7705mod_data.cxx

All of these except PPOUT.C deal with USB transfer.
Only PPOUT.C is different.This function is polling USB buffer and if there are data, outputs them to printer port.
In this file there is a user-calling routine(API). It shares only USB buffer and not calls any other USB functions.
I defined prototype in proto_ppout.h and enterd it in \devs\usb\sh7705mod\v3_0\include directory.

I included instructions in CDL file to compile these files.
cdl_option CYGFUN_DEVS_USB_SH7705MOD_EP0 {
display "Support the control endpoint 0"
default_value CYGINT_IO_USB_SLAVE_CLIENTS
# And the USB support packages
requires CYGPKG_IO_USB CYGPKG_IO_USB_SLAVE
compile UsbMain.c DoBulk.c DoControl.c DoRequest.c DoRequestPrinterClass.c PPOUT.C
compile -library=libextras.a usbs_sh7705mod_data.cxx
description "
Enable support for endpoint 0. If this support is disabled
then the entire USB port is unusable."
}

Whenever I build using configtool.exe I cannot compile PPOUT.C.
Other files are compiled.
I do not know why only this file cannot be compiled.
Please help me.
I append build-log,PPOUT.C,proto_ppout.h,usbs_sh7705mod.cdl.

m mariga