Re: Bugzilla requres login again and again.

Ilija Kocho wrote:
> Hello
>
> eCos' bugzilla asks me for login every time I change the page (such as
> click link to a bug), although I have cookies allowed for this site.
> I'm not 100% sure but I think I got this problem after bugzilla was
> updated to the latest release.
>
> My platform: Ubuntu 64bit Ver 9.10 , Firefox 3.5 (was same with Ubuntu
> 9.04 Firefox 3.0).
> Cookies are set to "Ask". I checked preferences and cookies are
> allowed for ecos.sourceware.org.
Actually, you will find you also upgraded firefox around the same time.
The issue is with your firefox upgrade and cookie cache.

Delete all cookies associated with bugs.ecos.sourceware.org, shutdown
and restart firefox.  The problem should go away..

-- Alex Schuilenburg

Managing Director/CEO                                eCosCentric Limited
Tel:  +44 1223 245571                     Barnwell House, Barnwell Drive
Fax:  +44 1223 248712                             Cambridge, CB5 8UU, UK
www.ecoscentric.com             Reg in England and Wales, Reg No 4422071