Re: Adding directory in the Include search pathy

Dear Sergei,

I appreciate your reply. I was following the procedure as explained by you.
Please find the attached zip file ecos_os.zip which is ecc file that is
saved in the /home/shared/ecos_os_build2 after following below procedure.

Below is the steps I followed to build ecos:
1) Create Fresh directory /home/shared/ecos_os_build2
2) Open configtool from command prompt, check for Build Tools and User Tools
Path from menu "Tools->Paths"
3) Select "Freescale i.MX51 Babbage board" Template from "Build->Templates"
and in the combobox select "default"
4) Now save the configuration to the fresh directory
"/home/shared/ecos_os_build2"
5) Generate Build Tree using menu "Build->Generate Build Tree"
6) Select "Build->Library" to build.

In addition, For more information, Freescale has provided environment for
building redboot. But we want to extend it and run ecos on the board.
Still I am getting the same redboot.h not found error. Can you please assist
if I am doing any mistake?

Have a Good Day,
Ankur.