Running ECOS on AT91SAM7X-EK

Hi all,

I'm going to run ECOS on my AT91SAM7X-EK eval board.

Any tips/pointers on how to go about running ECOS/sample app on the board?

As a start, I'd like to test out the serial port, i.e, run some app
that writes to the serial port and verify the output on the other end.
As this board is available in the templates, I plan to build the
sample serial.c example code against this target and run it. Also,
should I use EABI or will ELF do as well?

Any other precautions or things to be taken care of?

Thanks,
-mandeep