Re: problem with recent port of lwip

Am 18.09.2009, 14:57 Uhr, schrieb Simon Kallweit <simon.kallweit@intefo.ch>:

These sys_timeout log entries are normal, as far as I know. They are output when lwip checks for timeouts on blocking operations. You should probably just disable "System debugging" in the debug options.

Further: How do I send tcp-packet to port 7. Will a browser where I enter 192.168.0.10:7 send a tcp-package to port 7?

Use a telnet session. You should get echo's of whatever you send to the target. Note that telnet sends data when you hit the 'return' key.

Simon

Hi
I have continued to experiment and I am happy to report that the test program httpd_sequential.c builds and executes. But only if I build the library with a fixed IP-address for my board. When changing this to DHCP, I can no longer reach the http-server running on my board.

Using wireshark, I can see (see attachment) that the there is a hopeful beginning of the DHCP configuration process of my board. But there is never a fitting answer from the ZyXEL which implements the DHCP-server on our LAN - at least as far as I see it, given my rather limited experience with network issues..... Has anyone out there a possible explanation what's going wrong here?
Robert