umount leaks /dev/flash/ device slots

Hi,

it looks like the mount/umount leak slots in the flashiodev_table.

I.e. if I repeatedly do mount/umount /dev/flash/fis/fs, each
mount allocates one slot, but umount fails to free it. After some
time all the CYGNUM_IO_FLASH_BLOCK_DEVICES slots of flashiodev_table
are filled with a reference to this partition and further mounts fail.

Flash is special in that a reference that is no more needed
has to be cleaned by calling CYG_IO_SET_CONFIG_CLOSE. My guess
is that the umount is not doing this, but I know these
layers too little to be able to quickly find the problem.

Thanks
--
                                   Stano