Re: How to set GDB Stub Options in order to run insight ?

m mariga wrote:

> First of all,couldn't I set "net"and "stubs" Packages together on
> ConfigTool ?
> By Packages,I mean,it is in Templates dialog-window not in Packages
> dialog-window.
> When I selected "net",there's nothing in  Packages dialog-window
> corresponding to "stubs" function.
> If I could not set both functions together on ConfigTool
> conveniently,then I must convert cdl files.

The GDB stubs configuration (configured via the "stubs" template) does
not support networking. If you require GDB remote debugging over a
network connection then you will need to build RedBoot using the
"redboot" template. RedBoot incorporates its own TCP/IP stack so you do
not need to add eCos networking packages.

If you have not already done so, I suggest you proceed by attempting to
configure and build the GDB stubs by selecting the "stubs" template. For
most targets, no further configuration is necessary.

I hope this helps...

John Dallaway