Re: hello world app SEG faults with Linux synth target

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 4:51 PM, Sergei
Gavrikov<sergei.gavrikov@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 02:11:15PM +0300, Sergei Gavrikov wrote:
>> It's strange if stdiooutput ouputs, but hello.
>>
>> Try append in hello.c before to exit.
>>
>> fflush(stdout);
>
> I hope that your greeting is terminated by NL. Check it! If it is
> buffering issue, try
>
> fprintf(stderr, "hello, world!\n");

Awesome! Both the approaches worked! Thanks!!!

The NL char was there i the original source though. Though
there is no buffering issue if we use the stderr stream. Why so?

Should one of these stmts be put in the default hello.c file that comes with
ECOS? Do you think others might also face this issue?

Thanks,
-mandeep