Re: How to run testprograms for lwip

Robert Brusa wrote:
Hi
I have included the package lwip_tcpip in my library and now I want to run
the test programs that come with it. But how? Take e.g. tcpecho. I built
it using my library, then download it into my at91sam7x256-based board and
run it. Nothing happens. What should happen? What "special actions" am I
supposed to do? Thanks for help.

Do you see any diagnostic output on the serial port?

TCP echo test will simply echo everything that's sent to the open test port. You can for example use telnet or netcat to send some strings to the device and get the echo responses.

Simon