How to make of my two starta flash.

Hi,

My board is having two flash chips (each is of 4MB), starta(intel)
based.

Till today, am able to use only one flash. Now recently by adding one
module, my application size has become too big, which is crossing the
1st flash size limit.

Now am planning to use the 2nd flash chip. I could able to do chip
select in the hal/<arch> specific. But what changes i should make to say
to the loader, it is occupied onto 2 flashs'

I mean after linker, objcopy to binary, how to split and burn to flash
and how can load into SDRAM, using fis load command, so that it should
be treated a single application and continous.

best regards,
srinivas.