Re: command line building with .ecc

On Thursday 25 June 2009 07:30:11 Andrew Lunn wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 08:41:41PM -0700, Slide wrote:
> > Is it possible to take a .ecc file and use it to do a command line
> > build of the ecos libraries? I would like to make the build of the
> > libraries part of my continuous integration process, which means I
> > cant run the configtool to do the build.
>
> Sure. Most of the power users don't use the GUI.
Power??? Rather "forced user" How to add any hardware package with using
configtool.

BTW.
In every hal package especially older still exist files *.mlt with memory
description AFAIK used by configtool to present layout in graphical.
But such functionality was removed from configtool as well as automatically
generating mlt*rom|ram.ldi files.
Why?

--
MiÅego dnia / Best regards