Re: which address of FLASH should at91sam7s redboot burn to ?

The prebuilt redboot startup is ROM, because the filename is
redboot_rom.bin.  Thank you for getting me know my misunderstanding
about the elf file, I always think the all the file data will be burn
into flash until you tell me the truth. Maybe i should learn the
startup process of the ecos, then to find out why my redboot can
startup.