Re: Debugging arm-eabi - no stack frame?

Nick Garnett wrote:

> In my experience of using the same set of tools, albeit mainly for
> Cortex-M, they seem to generate backtraces correctly. So I'm afraid
> I'm out of ideas. Perhaps someone else has seen the same problem and
> can help.

OK, this was in fact a funny combination of the emulator and
eCos platform setup code not quite agreeing on how the MMU
is set up, resulting in not accessing the correct data
in certain circumstances. After sorting this out the gdb
works as expected.

Sorry for the confusion.
--
                                      Stano