how to configure eCos small enough to run on at91sam7s64

Hello all,

I am only start to use eCos. And now i have setup my own environment,
that's cygwin + eCos.
Next Step i should configure it using Configuration Tools.exe. There
is a template of Atmel AT91SAM7SEK evaluation board came with the
distribution yet.
But because sam7s64 has very limited ROM size (64KB), I should make
some changes to suit this small size. Unload some useless Package.. or
something like that.  But I found even there is no conflict when i
unload some packages. Errors would occur at Make time. That's really a
tricky for a new user, Besides the remain size of the image is still
very large, about 130K,

Can anyone give some help about how to configuration it with no making
errors happened? or someone has the xx.ecc for at91sam7s64 that suit
my need? Time is press for me to find out the minmum size of the eCos
image, ( the eCos only need to support serial port, TWI, ADC)

Thank you all.