Re: Redboot run image issues

Hi Chris/GAry:

My NAND boot works fine with this particular image. The issue looks
like whe i do a "RUN" of this same working piece of image out of RAM,
it seems to get stuck.

I debugged using BDI breakpoints as well as "diag_printfs" and looks
like it does not go beyond  HAL_MMU_OFF in
packages/hal/arm/mx31/ads/current/src/redboot_cmds.c. I don't
understand the flow in LaunchrunImage()  since it falls on the thin
line of swtching the MMU on and off. Any hints?

Would it be related to any of the relocations

void launchRunImg(unsigned long addr)
{
    asm volatile ("mov r12, r0;");
    HAL_CLEAN_INVALIDATE_L2();